REGULAR SEASON GAME #5
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2011
DALLAS COWBOYS AT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
GILLETTE STADIUM — 3:15 P.M. CDT
DALLAS COWBOyS (2-2)
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (4-1)
Dallas leads the series 7-3.
New England 48, @ Dallas 27, Oct. 14, 2007
Last Meeting in New England:
New England 12, Dallas 0, Nov. 16, 2003
Last Cowboys Win:
@ Dallas 12, New England 6, Dec. 15, 1996
New England won the last three meetings.
Season Series: The Cowboys and Patriots have met 10 times,
with Dallas winning seven of those contests.
* Dallas won the first seven games the two teams played.
* Six of the nine games have been decided by a touchdown or-
* The first-ever game played at Texas Stadium was against
the Patriots 10/24/71, with Dallas winning 44-21.
A Cowboys Win Would:
* Improve Dallas’ record coming off the bye to 17-6.
* Snap a three-game losing streak to the Patriots and a two game
losing streak in New England.
* Up the Cowboys record to 4-2 in games played at the
* Give Dallas its 85th all-time win over an AFC team to tie
San Francisco for the most wins by an NFC team over
an AFC foe.